Construction Management and Supervision
In order to ensure that your project or program is carried out in accordance with the approved construction documents, contract documents, applicable regulations, project schedule, and any other requirements, we can provide timely, professional, and competent oversight, inspection, and coordination of the project or program, regardless of its scope or location.
In order to guarantee the smooth execution of our client's projects and programs, we offer professional construction monitoring services. Our experienced team will manage and oversee every facet of your building project. As an independent engineering firm, we provide the following services:
- Place an experienced team on site to implement and execute our clients' projects or programs effectively and in-line with the Project Management Institute guidelines.
- Ensure our client's construction project stays on schedule, reduce technical risks, and eliminate construction mistakes through vigilant monitoring.
- Ensure compliance with safety standards, and regulations.
- Comply with the relevant building regulations, quality standards and insurance company guidelines.
- Ensure all work conforms to the specified technical documentation and the construction permit.
- Accurately complete and issue all required paperwork.
Our construction supervision services include:
- Design supervision
- Independent third-party verification and certification
- Project management consultant for building, industrial and infrastructure facilities
- Program management consultant for infrastructure development plans
- Site supervision per the technical and construction legal requirements
- Continuous supervision of construction works (quality, schedule, and budget)
- Commissioning supervision on quality and schedule
- As-built documentation
- Testing and commissioning
- Permanent supervision by experienced professionals
- Program management of infrastructure projects
- Building Information Modeling services (BIM) for civil, building, and industrial projects