Shutdown and TAR’s Staffing
Thanks to our long-term experience in servicing the industrial sector with contingent workforce solutions, we understand the importance of constraints of operational business continuity during times of peak demand or interruptions. Our recruitment and mobilization processes are geared towards short notice delivery of qualified crew members ensuring timely and successful shutdown or turnaround projects.
- Mohammed Al Shareef
- Sr. Business Development Manager
- + 966 13 849 41 11 Ext: 3156
Through our vast pool of professionals we are able to mobilize crew members between two and ten weeks, depending on nationality and expertise. In addition, we have the international sourcing capabilities continuously in touch with our partners to sense the availability of qualified crew members.
The following roles are within our expertise related to shutdown and TAR’s
- TA leaders
- TA operation / maintenance planners; mechanical planners; operational planners; electrical / instrument / material planners
- QA/QC engineers; cost and contract engineers; inspection engineers
- HSE executives; schedulers; operations coordinators; TA MIS coordinators
- Scheduling & planning engineers; industrial hygienists; primavera operators
- Welders; craftsmen